Whiteboard paint L 1litre
Please select your desired model.
Please keep the following in mind before you start painting: The smoother the surface, the easier it will be to erase writings or drawings from the whiteboard. For optimal results, the painting surface must be as smooth as possible and completely dry. Very porous surfaces should be pretreated with dispersion primer. In contrast, smooth lacquer coated surfaces need to be sanded so the whiteboard paint will adhere.
Characteristics of DUPLI-COLOR whiteboard paint
- Adheres perfectly to all smooth surfaces, such as wood, metal, brick, plastic, stone, etc.
- High-gloss, water-soluble 2-component paint
- Coatings are extremely durable and resist yellowing
- Great resistance to hand perspiration, scratches and abrasions
- Can be combined with magnetic paint
When white whiteboard paint is applied over a dark surface (such as magnetic paint), it takes at least to coatings for optimal coverage. The transparent paint does not offer this kind of coverage. Each coat of paint should dry for 3 hours. Please note: Once opened, the paint will only remain usable for approx. 3 hours (see data sheet). Therefore, you will need another can of paint, if you want to apply more than two layers of whiteboard paint.
Please refer to the technical data sheet (PDF - German) for more information on the use of whiteboard paint.