- Over 200 000 orders annually
- Over 25 million magnets in stock
A stable knife rack especially for heavy knives
Online since: 19/05/2011, Number of visits: 118154
I have my own fancy magnetic knife rack in my kitchen, which was much cheaper than buying one.
- a 6,5 mm thick wood board 40 x 30 cm for the front
- a 8 mm thick wood board 40 x 30 cm for the magnets
- a 4 mm thick wood board 40 x 30 cm for the back
- 30 block magnets Q-15-15-08-N
- 4 wood schrews
I countersunk the magnets evenly in the 8 mm thick wood board and then I screwed together the three boards.
This board holds my classy knives with their heavy handles perfectly.
Note from the supermagnete team: Other knife mounting applications can be found under the keyword "knife".
The entire content of this site is protected by copyright.
Copying the content or using it elsewhere is not permitted without explicit approval.