Door stopper II
Keeps the door open even during draught
Online since: 07/10/2011, Number of visits: 139525
- 1 rubber door stopper (can be found behind most doors)
- 1 power drill
- 1 piece nylon string
- Strong double-sided adhesive tape
- 1 R-10-04-05-N ring magnet
- Remove the door stopper from the wall and carefully drill a hole of approx. 3 mm in it. Be careful: Drill slowly and use protective gloves!
- Thread the string through the hole and make a big knot on the other side.
- Use the double-sided adhesive tape to glue the door stopper at the same spot on the wall again.
- Knot the ring magnet to the free end of the string.
The entire content of this site is protected by copyright.
Copying the content or using it elsewhere is not permitted without explicit approval.