Show us your magnet application!
We would like to know what you have done with our magnets. And because our customers also want to know, we might be interested in publishing your application on our Website under Applications.
Should we publish your application, you will receive a Supermagnete voucher with a value of EUR 30.
Before sending us the details of your magnet application, please read the following instructions.
Which applications interest us?In order to ensure that the application is of general interest and will be published by us, it should fulfill at least one of the following conditions:
- My application is truly practical.
(For instance: nail collector, curtain hanger, organising tools, cleaning the aquarium, removing small dents from the car body, holding photos, ...)
- My application is original.
(My friends are amazed!)
- My application is creative.
(Or perhaps even art! For instance: gift ideas, decorative magnetic ropes, ...)
- My application is entertaining.
(For instance: a magic trick, a cool magnet video, levitation, ...)
- My application is funny.
(Well, at least I think so!)
- My application is educational.
(For instance: magnet experiments, a demonstration of the laws of magnetism, ...)
- My application is commercially applicable.
(I have developed a product using magnets, which one can buy. If this is the case, you may describe the product and where it can be purchased.)
- My application is totally ridiculous.
(So ridiculous, in fact, that it's entertaining.)
We can consider projects dealing with sculptures made from magnets or steel spheres only in exceptional cases, because the sculptures are often too similar and we want to publicize predominantly new ideas.Additionally, the following two conditions have to be met:
- Your application has to be different from already existing applications. Before you send in a project, please use the search function to look for similar projects.
- The utilised magnets should be Supermagnete. Applications with "alien" magnets are generally not accepted.
What do we need from you?Please send the details of your application per e-mail (and only per e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So that we can make the project page as presentable as possible, we need the following from you:
- At least 1 photo, but 3 or more photos would be better, in JPG, GIF or PNG format and in the best possible resolution.
- Or, even better: a video in any format and in the best possible resolution.
- Please tell us exactly which of our magnets were used in your application (item description and number of Supermagnete).
- Please supply comments to each photo or video! Our readers need an explanation of exactly what you've done and what can be seen in the photos. Please provide a few tips or even step-by-step instructions for those who want to try it themselves. The more detailed your instructions are, the more likely it is that they will be published on our website. You can also provide interesting background information and links to other websites. You can send us your text as a PDF document, but please send your photos as separate attachments. We take the liberty of shortening or rephrasing your texts if this enhances their legibility and comprehensibility.
What happens next?
It may take some time for us to review your project. But you will receive confirmation whether or not we will use your application on our website. If you don't hear from us for several weeks, please contact us to ensure that your e-mail was not lost.
There are many reasons why an application may not be published, e.g. if a similar application has already been published on our website, if the photos or videos are of poor quality, or if we simply don't find the application interesting enough. We are especially careful with applications that might pose a danger, especially for children. We reserve the right to decide without naming specific reasons. No right for publication can be claimed.
If we publish your application, we will send you a link to your project as well as a voucher code, which you can use in our shop within 5 years. You can then decide which details about your person shall be published on your project page. If you wish, you can remain anonymous, or we can use only your initials or your full name. If we publish more than one of your projects, you will receive a voucher for each one published.
Particularly successful applications will be translated into other languages. The translation process may take some time though.