FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
How can I glue magnets?
If you would like to glue magnets, we recommend UHU plus endfest 300 for most applications. Therefore, we offer this article in our online shop. You can find additional information under article description.
As an alternative you can take a look at our selection of self-adhesive magnets. These adhesive neodymium magnets are especially popular in the packaging industry and among booth builders and exhibitors.
We do not offer other magnets as self-adhesives and we cannot have them made for you either.
The adhesive on the backside of self-adhesive products has certain requirements for the surface in order to reach its full adhesive force. For a larger adhesive project we recommend some preliminary tests, since the surface features have a strong influence on the adhesive performance.
- Store self-adhesive products in a normal indoor climate. Avoid too dry, wet or sunny locations.
- The surface that comes in contact with the adhesive has to be free of dust, clean and dry. If necessary, clean the surface with an appropriate detergent and wait until it is dry again.
- The adhesive works only under full contact with the surface: The smoother the better. Avoid uneven or rough surfaces.
- Remove the protective foil right before use.
- Do not touch the adherend after removing the protective foil.
Despite proper use, humidity and UV rays may break down the adhesive over time. Therefore, magnets only have a limited use outside and should be replaced from time to time.